Adding new property listing
- Go to "Master Copy of Properties" listed under the "Not Linked" heading located in the left panel. When moused over, click the gear icon.
- Scroll down inside box that pops up and click "Duplicate Page" then click "Confirm"
- When moused over the duplicated page, located under "Not Linked" heading in the left panel, click the gear icon.
- Go to box that pops up and edit the "Navigational Title," "Page Title," and "URL Slug" to the desired name for that particular property. (I suggest naming all three the same)
- Click Save
- To edit the listing, click the new page listed under the "Not Linked" heading in the left panel.
- Mouse over the "Insert Photos Here" block (also known as the gallery block) to pop up the edit option.
- Click the "Edit" tab.
- Now you may click in the text field to add, delete, and/or edit all texts and titles of that page.
- To insert new pictures, mouse over the gallery block and click the edit tab that pops up.
- Inside the box that pops up, mouse over the placeholder photos and select the trashcan icon to delete each one.
- Drag and drop new photos in. (You may click and drag photos to change the order)
- Click "Save" and then click "Save" again at the top.
- Now to make the page live and active, in the left panel, click and drag your new page all the way up until it has highlighted a spot under "Find A Property." Be sure to keep all rental pages underneath the "Page Intro." Now release to land the page. (Keep in mind, the rentals will be listed in the order of how you have the pages listed.)
That's it! The new listing has been created and made live for viewing.
Delete property listing
- Mouse over the property/page to be removed under the "Find A Property" heading in the left panel.
- Click the trash can icon.